Monday, February 14, 2011

Former Brazil striker Ronaldo will announce his retirement from soccer tomorrow, Tuesday 15th of February 2011

Ronnie says; growing up as a young girl i always watch him play while resting my head on the lap of my Dad, he is retiring so fast and so young, well i wish him all the best after his career, below are his words of retirement:

"I can't take it any more," Ronaldo said. "I wanted to carry on, but I can't. I plan a move (in a game) but I cannot execute as I wish. The time is up."


"My body aches. In my head I want to continue, but this body can't take much more,"

"In recent days I have cried like a baby."

He will formally end his career at a press conference at Corinthians headquarters at 12:40pm local time on the 15th of February 2011 (15:40 CET, 14:40 BST, 09:40 EST.)


The 34-year-old three-times world player of the year has a contract with Corinthians until the end of 2011 but is bringing his retirement forward following the team's shock early elimination from the Libertadores Cup.

I want to say this, noone has ever been able to break his records in the FIFA world Cup, the highest goal scorer you can ever think of.

RONALDO Luiz Nazário de Lima GOODBYE FOOTBALL LEGEND, i will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...