Thursday, January 27, 2011

MY FAVOURITE QUOTES BY SPORTMEN!

"The only one who can tell you 'you can't ' is you. And you don't have to listen."- Nike

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."- Muhammed Ali

"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."- Michael Jordan

"In the end, it's extra effort that separates a winner from second place. But winning takes a lot more that that, too. It starts with complete command of the fundamentals. Then it takes desire, determination, discipline, and self-sacrifice. And finally, it takes a great deal of love, fairness and respect for your fellow man. Put all these together, and even if you don't win, how can you lose?"- Jesse Owens

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

"Your LOVE Makes Me STRONG, Your HATE Makes Me UNSTOPPABLE!! " - Cristiano Ronaldo

"The man who has no imagination has no wings." - Muhammad Ali

THATS ALL I GOT FOR NOW......4rm me 2U..RS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...