Monday, February 6, 2012

David Beckham's statue erected, beautiful!



............and the trademarked object between his legs......

Anyway, the staue is called "statue of David" which was placed outside last night’s H&M David Beckham Bodywear launch party in London.

when he was asked about that object in his boxers he said and i quote "“I’ve never, ever padded out my pants, or shoved socks down there though.”

I’ve never had to for any of the photoshoots I’ve done because hopefully, I don’t need to.” “Well, let’s just say I’ve been told I don’t need any help in that department. I think I’m pretty OK!”

David Beckham’s confidence definitely comes from his big package! Victoria Beckham is one lucky girl!

*salivating*

1 comment:

  1. certainly like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I'll surely come back again.
    Stash Box Video Gaming Accessories Storage - Yellow

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...