Friday, March 27, 2015

Podolski slams media critics

Inter attacker Lukas Podolski has hit out at critics of his performances in Serie A following his loan switch from Arsenal.


The Germany international has received his fair share of criticism in the Italian media since his winter move, with some publications labelling him as the worst signing of the season.

However, Podolski has vowed to give his all as he looks to turn around his form.

"People keep bringing up how the Italian media looks at me," the 29-year-old complained to reporters.
"What can I do about it? Should I just dig myself into the ground and give up playing football?"

Podolski scored his 48th goal for Germany in their 2-2 draw with Australia in midweek and he is desperate to keep playing for the national team.

"I have always been part of the team and I hope this will continue to be the case," he said.

"I always enjoy being with the national team and always give my all in training to show the coach what I can do. It's then up to him to make a decision."

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...