Monday, October 1, 2012

Mario Balotelli and Rafaela Fico are back together


Soon after model Raffaella Fico announced she was pregnant with Mario Balotelli’s baby, the soccer star snubbed her and demanded a DNA test.

A war of words then ensued between the two in the Italian press but now it seems the two have reconciled.

The Manchester City striker, who dumped Fico back in April tells the press in a statement, ‘I have decided to try again with Raffaella. The DNA test has not been performed and has nothing to do with my decision.’

‘In any case, I would’ve asked for the test in that situation with anyone, not just Raffaella.’


He continued, ‘I am sorry for everything that has happened over the last few months and above all for what has been said and written.’


‘I ask once again for you all to respect our private life that in future must remain private, a pledge taken by me and Raffaella.’


Glad to see the couples working things out.



Twitter @aderonkew

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...