Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kayode Transfer Saga, Ogunjobi has been vindicated

Taiwo Ogunjobi has said he has been cleared of any blames over the future of Olanrewaju Kayode after FIFA stated the player has a contract with Asec.


An investigative panel on Kayode’s transfer logjam would later not sit. And it has now been reported that second division Israeli club Maccabi Netanya have signed Kayode on a year’s deal.

Osun State FA boss Ogunjobi was the guardian of Kayode with his parents’ consent before he claimed that the former Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) secretary-general has blocked his bid to secure a move to Europe.

"I'm finally vindicated! I told his agents that were calling me then asking me to name my price that Kayode must return to status quo, that I have a name to protect and my integrity is at stake, but I give glory to God," said Ogunjobi.

"Kayode’s parents willing handed him over to me to guide him. I have been the guardian to players like Mikel Obi, Edith Agoye, Duke Udi, Abdulahi Heyman, Ganiyu Oseni, Adesope Ahmed, Okiki Afolabi, Dele Ajiboye, Adewale Ibrahim Babangida and Ike Shorunmu.

 “I have said that whatever Mikel is today, has my hand in it and I was not persecuted. "I give thanks to God and I believe Nigerians will now know who is right or wrong."



Twitter @Aderonkew




MTNFOOTBALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...