Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CHRISTIANO RONALDO's WORD, Ronaldo spoke about how lonely and difficult it was financially to support his entire family at a young age....

Although Barcelona is my second fav club, im not a supporter of Real madrid but i was touched by his words after the match and i decided to post it on my blog for the visitors to read......

 'Ive Always Been a Competitive Person' Ronaldo, who is known for his intense discipline, work ethic and competitive spirit, says his drive is inborn. "I've always been a competitive person, it's a part of me," says Cristiano, who moved away from home to play soccer professionally at age 12. "I grew up very quick because I lived away from my family," recalls the Portuguese international winger. "That's why I'm mature now and ready for anything." If You Work Hard, You Can Reach Your Goals .
"I started at the age of 12 with Sporting de Lisboa and everything went well for me after that, although I had to leave my family in Madeira and I cried every day," Cristiano recounted. "There were some very complicated moments, but I overcame them because I always believed I could become someone in this life, with the help of my family and the directors in the club. "You always have to believe and feel that you can become a footballer, that if you work hard and have ambition, you can get to where you want to be." Ronaldo made international headlines in 2009 when Real Madrid acquired him from Manchester United for a record $131 million transfer fee, making him the most expensive player in European football history. Despite the sacrifices he made along the way, Cristiano doesn't regret all the difficult times he endured. "It was a very painful moment [when I moved away from home]," he recounted. "I left the persons that loved me the most for a different place where no one knew me. "But if I hadn’t gone through this, I wouldn’t be the person that I am today. That’s why I’m also very grateful to my family for not holding me back."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...