Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Olympics Gold Medalist, Kerri Walsh is 5weeks pregnant


Olympian Gold Medalist, Kerri Walsh is now 5 weeks pregnant.

“When I was throwing my body around fearlessly, and going for gold for our country, I was pregnant, and today I’m 11 weeks pregnant,” Walsh Jennings told Matt Lauer on the Today show.

"I'm usually a happy person and at the Olympics and I was unreasonable moody and at one point when I missed my period I knew I'm pregnant because my body started to feel different"

She will proudly tell her child that 'I've got you in my womb when I won a gold medal'

That child obviously brought her goodluck - congrats girl

We wish her a safe delivery

Twitter @aderonkeW

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...