Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gervinho hits out at Wenger



New Roma striker, Gervinho, has hit out at Arsene Wenger’s claims that the Ivoirian international was unsuccessful at the Emirates.
The hit-man only found the back of the net nine times in his two year stint with the Gunners, which resulted in the Arsenal head coach labelling Gervinho’s tenure as ‘unsuccessful’.

The 26-year-old, who was unveiled by the Giallorossi on Wednesday, believes Wenger didn’t fulfill his duties as a coach by not giving him the belief needed.
"That is his opinion and he is entitled to it,” he told reporters.
“I am not passing judgment on it but I would have preferred to see him bringing me this confidence.
“Wenger is amongst the top coaches, I have a lot of respect for him.
“But a player needs some game time, and a coach must bring confidence to the player if he feels he needs it. With Rudi (Garcia), I have it, and I am confident on my qualities."





mtnfootball

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...