Friday, August 30, 2013

Kaka Ready to leave Real Madrid




Real Madrid star begs for Milan move

Kaka has launched a sensational ‘come and get me’ plea to Milan. “I want to leave” Real Madrid by Monday.


The Brazilian has struggled for playing time in recent years and decided the situation cannot continue for another season.

“I want to leave. I think it’s the best thing for me and the club,” declared Kaka yesterday.

“I’m trying to solve the situation by Monday.”

The 31-year-old has been repeatedly linked with a return to Milan in recent months, so with their Champions League qualification in the bag it’s possible they will swoop.

Kaka left the Rossoneri for Real Madrid in 2009 for a then-world record fee of €65m (£56m).

He suffered from a series of injury problems and fell down the pecking order at the Bernabeu. Along with Milan, Kaka has options in Brazil and the MLS.





twitter @aderonkeW


CompleteSports

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...