Saturday, March 30, 2013

My 'only one' wish is to qualify Nigeria for FIFA 2014 World Cup - Stephen Keshi





The Super Eagles Coach of Nigeria, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi has said that his only one wish is to take Nigeria to Brazil for the next year's FIFA world cup.

Speaking exclusively to sportdiva.net the Head Coach of the team said 'My only one wish is to be the coach that will qualify the Nation for the FIFA 2014 World Cup after that I will be fulfilled'

Stephen Keshi who's the only African Man alive who has won the African Cup of Nations as a Coach and as a player said his relationship with his players are very cordial, 'Yes I'm very close to all my players, I have a brother and father relationship with all of them but I will not allow that to stop what I have to do. It has a limit and when we get to the boss line we cross it and they know it'

The Super Eagles played draw in Calabar during the first leg of their World Cup 2014 qualifier against Kenya.

The date of the return leg of the qualifier that will be played in Nairobi, Kenya is still sketchy.






Article by Aderonke Ogunleye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...