Friday, February 4, 2011

Osaze Odemwingie in making.............TONY OGHOGHO

Tony Oghogho Iyalekhue is a Nigerian-Russian Originated footballer(Benin City to be precise), he is a Natural right footer/left footer. he is 18years old, he grew up in Ukraine this teenager started his footballing at age 6 and was recently called up for another National assignment, i was able to catch up with him for a chat, please read on:

Sportdiva; CAN I MEET YOU?
TONY: My name is Tony Oghogho Iyalekhue

Sportdiva; WHATS YOUR CAREER HISTORY

TONY;I was enrolled in Dynamo Kiev Academy at age 6, proceeded to Arsenal Kyiv FC at age 8, i was later on promoted to their reserve team on merit(Arsenal Kyiv FC), afterwhich i got a National call to the Nigerian U17 camp for trials.

Sportdiva;WHATS YOUR NIGERIAN EXPERIENCE LIKE?
TONY;I was screened for the U17 (2009) before the World Cup but couldnt make the final list due to an Injury i secured in camp, but my appearance at the trials exposed me to foreign clubs lots of them actually showed interest in me and i got several invitations for trials.

Sportsdiva; WHAT ARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS?
TONY; I was promoted to reserve Team of Arsenal Kyiv where i was able to score 7 goals in 19 Matches.

Sportdiva; WHATS YOUR SPECIAL SKILL
TONY; (smiling) im very good at freekick and i move very fast when playing

Sportdiva; What are your Best and Worst Moments
TONY; My best moment was when i scored a freekick for Arsenal Kyiv against Dynamo Kiev's reserve Team, we played draw and my worst moment was when i



dropped out of the U17 camp due to my injury, Ronnie it was really painful.

Sportdiva; I believe Osaze, Kalu Uche, Obasi and so on play the same wing like you how do you plan to be bigger, better and ahead of them?
TONY (with a straight look now) look Ronnie i want to play abroad, sign with a good club where my skills will be seen and i will not have to sit on the bench, this i believe would expose me to international football and skills.


Sportdiva;Whats your take on the Nigerian League?

TONY: It needs lots and lots of improvement

Sportdiva: What do you think needed to be improved?

TONY; Management, Stadia, Facilities, the pitch, upkeep of the footballers for example proper medical check ups and Insurance of the Players.

Sportdiva; Where do you see yourself in the next 5years?
TONY; (lAUGHING) in the 1st eleven of the Nigerian Super Eagles

Sportdiva; Who do you plan to be like?
TONY; Osaze has brought good name to Nigeria meanwhile I want to make my own history

Spotdiva; Thanks for your time and i wish you all the best
TONY; Thank you very much Ronnie, you are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...