Wednesday, February 9, 2011

........sportsmen, fans and administrators talks about their Valentine plan.....

This is how they want to spend their Valentine (unedited)

SEGUN ODEGBAMI I played for Shooting Stars FC, Ibadan, Nigeria. I support the team presently playing some of the best football the world has ever seen - Barcelona FC. My daughter, May7ven.com (check her out) will be in her debut Nigerian concert at La Campagne Tropicana, Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, on February. I shall be there with family and friends on a musical odyssey into the world of love songs with her

WUNMI THOMAS, Liverpool FC Fan, I really want a quite val day with a huge gift off course.

OLADELE MUNIRU AJIBOYE, Nigeria National Team Goal Keeper, Currently Playing In Spain Division 2b( Pontevedra Cf,) Any Way I Dnt Really Like 2 Do Life Like Dat,So I Think Am Going 2 Spend My Val With My College Here,Thanks Ma Regards Aji_Boi

SIMON ZENKE: Valentınes day mmmmm, serıously i dont have any good reply that wıll suıt ur blog because ı'll just be at home or better stıll hang out wıth friends that are single like me lol. I've played for Racıng club de strasbourg ın france but ı'm presently playıng for Samsunspor ın turkey.

BEN IROHA: Assistant Coach U23 National Team, SINCE MA WIFE IS NOT HERE WITH ME I JUST SEND HER A DOZEN OF ROSE FLOWERS.PLAYD 4 WATFORD FC ENGLAND

SHOLA FATODU, Coach Siasia Personal Assistant; Die Hard Gunners, I ll spend my valentine wit my wife after office.

BENEDICT AKWUEGBU an ex international and an ex Super Eagles: check my story in google, i will spend my valentine with my family.regards .GOD BLESS

COACH FABIO LOPEZ: i spend my valentine alone ! i never go to make party for this stupid day.

OLADIMEJI LAWAL: wt someone like u in capetown.Real madrid B,KV KORTRIJK BELGIUM,HELLENIC CAPE TOWN,JULIUS BERGER,SHOOTING STARS,FEMO SCORPIONS,etc. I support ARSENAL and REAL MADRID.

ADEFEMI OLUBAYO: Super Eagles/Skoda Xanthi,Greece.....defensive midfield/Right fullback, Will spend my Valentine in my own romantic way..hopefully and Godwiling,we will win our league game that weekend before Valentine because that would help in lightening up the valentine day more so to say, Regards

HENRY ABIODUN, Academy Program and Technical Director, Shalom Soccer Academy; Thanks Ronnie, very thoughtful of you. I am taking my sweetheart to a Valentines Banquet Dinner for some dance and food. Should be fun...Keep doing what you doing, you are really good at it. Shalom!

...watch out for more valentine scoops....stay here with me pleeeeease...dnt go nowhere...wink* Sportdiva

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...